Master Public Information Officer Certification
We are excited to launch this amazing, multi-disciplined, 40-hour, POST approved, certification. Public Information Officers are a vital asset to each public safety department. We have assembled an amazing team and have created an experience that will provide a knowledge base to promote your agency as well as manage crisis in the public view. Our week will focus on:
- PIO Role, Policy Creation
- Agency Branding
- Crisis Management Communication & Planning
- Emotional Intelligence
- Release of Information
- Media Relations, Interview Prep, Structuring Q&A’s
- Daily Media and Writing lab
- Creation and Planning of Social Media Post
- Video production for social media.
- Self Care and Wellness
We welcome participants from all public safety disciplines and municipalities. Join our Fall 2023 Cohort! Registration fee: $695 *includes daily lunch. September 25-29, 2023.
Training site: University of Tennessee Institute for Public Service: 193 Polk Avenue Nashville Tennessee.
To register: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Testimonials: Check out this video!